5 Jan 2011

I Need You

Heard live at Passion 2011 Atlanta, Georgia and performed by Chris Tomlin, Kristian Stanfill and Christy Nockels

External link to chord sheet has been removed due to a copyright claim by WorshipTogether. Please find the chords and partial lyrics below, or download them here.

nd when I cannot stand I'll fall on You
Jesus You're my hope and stay
Key: B
Capo 4

Verse 1:
            G        C    G
Lord I come, I confess
D/F#    Em     D         C
Bowing here I find my rest....
G C G
D C

Chorus:
             G              C      G      D/F#
Lord, I need You, oh I need You
Em     C       G      D       C
Every hour I need You...
G/B C D Em
D G

Verse 2: Where sin runs deep, Your grace is more...

Bridge:
      C             G          D        Em
So teach my song to rise to You
Em                      G/B          C
When temptation comes my way...
C G/B D Em
C D G
C G/B D Em
C D G

Acoustic tutorial will be attached in the coming days

Remember to share this with your friends using the buttons below

No comments:

Post a Comment