5 Jan 2011

Open The Heavens

Heard live at Passion 2011 Atlanta, Georgia and performed by Chris Tomlin, Kristian Stanfill and Christy Nockels 

NEW TUTORIAL VIDEO BELOW! External link to chord sheet has been removed due to a copyright claim by WorshipTogether. Please find the chords and partial lyrics below, or download them here.




Verse 1:
C#m                               A                                       E
This dry and desert land, I tell myself 'keep walking on'...
C#m A E
C#m A E/G#
           A
Let it flow, let it flow

C#m A E     C#m A E

Verse 2:
A flood for my soul,...

Chorus:
E
Open the heavens, come living water...
A E
E
          A
All my fountains are in You

C#m A E    C#m A E

Tag:
                           C#m                   A/F#      E
Come on and rain down on us...


Acoustic tutorial will be attached very soon.

Remember to share this with your friends using the buttons below

2 comments:

  1. best gift I can give my hubbie...he'll be sharing this with Marine recruits on Sundays! YAY GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I was wondering if you could post up the tabs of how you played the verse?
    Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete