5 Jan 2011

My Reward - Kristian Stanfill

Heard live at Passion 2011 Atlanta, Georgia and performed by Kristian Stanfill and the Passion band.

This song features on Kristian's new album 'Mountains Move', available from the 268generation store for only $9.99 (US) or £9.65 inc. delivery to UK.

External link to chord sheet has been removed due to a copyright claim by WorshipTogether. Please find the chords and partial lyrics below, or download them here.


Key: Bb
Capo 3

Intro: C Em D x 2

Verse 1:
                  G                       G/F#
I give my life again, every breath I have...
Em C
G G/F#
Em C
Em     D      C
All I have is Yours

Chorus:
                               G                          D
You were my reward, all I'm living for
                      Em                 C
I surrender all my life to You...
G   D
Em C D
C Em D C Em D

Verse 2:
Jesus, here I am...

Bridge:
C
Nothing compares to knowing You...
D
C D

Acoustic tutorial will be attached in the coming days

You can also get a free MP3 and lead sheet for this song at WorshipTogether.com


Remember to share this with your friends:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the chords. The song is actually called "My Reward" By Kristian Stanfill. It's on his "Mountains Move" album that just came out today. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. My copy should be arriving soon!

    ReplyDelete